Designed and assembled in Vancouver, Canada, the L182 wine rack lighting system by MP Lighting is an effective way of shedding light on a treasured wine collection without impacting the quality of the wine itself. This unique lighting system is ideal for home cellars as well as wineries, bars, restaurants, bottle shops and delicatessens.
What you should know:
- It saves space by sitting flush against the wall and holding up to four bottles at any one time.
- It can be wall-mounted or free-standing.
- It encourages wine longevity as it produces no UV light and no heat, which both have the potential to affect flavour and aroma.
- Most of its components are completely adjustable.
- Special coating can be applied which will protect the LEDs from condensation in refrigerated cellars.
- This coating will also protect against airborne salt, if your cellar is close to the ocean – perfect for wineries and cellars in Tasmania, the Barossa Valley, and the Margaret River region.
The black anodized aluminium finish keeps the display minimal and puts emphasis on not only the wine, but surrounding elements such as cabinetry and flooring.
On the hunt for some pricing? Request a quote here.