The 1st and 2nd of June were jam-packed days, marking the start and finish of NoVacancy and the Hospitality Design Fair at Sydney’s ICC. Thousands of design professionals in the hotel and hospitality industries flooded the centre for seminars and networking events, plus the chance to see the latest products, services and trends for commercial interiors. Gin was flowing (thanks to Earp Distilling Co. and event sponsor Chada), the halls were buzzing, and we had the pleasure of making countless new connections – and seeing some familiar faces too!
We’d like to thank:
- Mark Andrews of The Andrews Group for our Bolon flooring,
- InStyle for our acoustic light panels,
- Andrew Griffin of Crow Furnishings for our fantastic curtains,
- Will Armstrong of Strong Electrical plus Jamie and Mark from New Power Electrics for their electrical expertise,
- And Jed and Joe from Top Notch Builders for the design and assembly of – and general assistance with – our stand structure.
We’d also like to thank our wonderful suppliers: Vibia, Occhio, RBW, Arkoslight, ANDLight, Tunto and ADesignStudio. Tunto and ADesignStudio are new to Koda, and we chose to unveil them at NoVacancy and HDF this year! Thank you for giving these new brands such a warm reception, and keep your eyes peeled for updates to come.
Didn’t make it to the show? Visit our Sydney or Melbourne Lightspaces to view all of these products and more. Click here for more info.
You can contact us at email@example.com or call us on (02) 9699 6007 to make an appointment!